The Modern Agency Pitch: 5 Ways to Win New Business
In the not-so-distant past, a successful marketing agency’s client pitch would be a lot like putting on a really big show. You’d have a flashy presentation, imaginative props, and samples of creative executions, and of course, an original story to tie it all together. But the days of the flashy, story-rich but substance-free pitch are numbered, because numbers are what matter now. Learn five ways the modern marketing agency can create a pitch that will win new business and give your team the competitive edge in a crowded marketplace.
In this eBook you’ll learn how to:
- Demonstrate a bullet-proof value proposition
- Provide meaningful reporting & stats
- Do your homework for pitch-perfection positioning
- Show – not tell –what you will do
- Chart the journey to success