PORTLAND, OR – July 10, 2017 – Act-On Software, the leading provider of adaptive marketing automation for fast-growing businesses, today announced new business wins across the Microsoft partner and install-base, with over a dozen new partnerships forged in the first half of 2017 alone. These include Microsoft Gold, Platinum, and Inner Circle partners including Atrio Systems, Avtex, and DataSync – all crucial to supporting the growing demand for Act-On amongst Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement users who rely on the integrated solutions to power their marketing and sales efforts across the customer lifecycle.
Over 500 businesses across a variety of industries have experienced the benefits of Act-On integrated with Dynamics Customer Engagement (CRM), including new customers like:
- Neogen, the international food safety company, spanning more than 1.300 employees and facilities in the U.S, the UK, Mexico, Brazil, India, and China.
- PGA of America, experts in the game and business of golf – the largest working sports organization in the world, serving more than 28,000 athletes in promoting the game of golf.
Marketers at mid-sized organizations require more sophisticated solutions that go beyond basic email and campaigns, but are often challenged by the technologies they implement due to resource and headcount constraints. They require a solution that is as powerful as it is intuitive. Act-On is purpose-built for marketers at these sized companies, designed to jumpstart the use of marketing automation and enable users to see a quicker time to value and ROI from marketing campaigns. The Act-On platform is a natural fit for the Microsoft Dynamics user looking to create efficiencies beyond the acquisition of net new leads, including greater sales and marketing alignment, and higher customer retention rates.
“The number of Microsoft Partners that have joined the Act-On Partner Program have more than doubled in the first-half of 2017 alone, and are poised to double again by year-end,” says Bill Pierznik, Act-On’s General Counsel and SVP of Business Development. “We’re thrilled to be the preferred choice for Dynamics users in small and mid-size enterprises who have outgrown their basic marketing solution, and look forward to continuing to best serve their growing digital marketing demands.”
Microsoft Partners at every tier are embracing Act-On as the de facto marketing automation solution for their clients running Dynamics Customer Engagement, including:
- Atrio Systems. A Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 premier consulting firm headquartered in Michigan, with 20+ years’ expertise in manufacturing, financial services, life sciences, and professional services. We focus on the entire lead to loyalty process, which includes social, marketing, sales, and service.
- Avtex. A full-service customer experience consulting and technology partner based in Minneapolis, MN. As a key Microsoft Gold Partner, Avtex collected the Dynamics Public Sector Partner of the Year and Inner Circle Award in 2016. A full-service customer experience consultancy based in New York, specializing in financial services. 2016 winner of the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle Award.
- DataSync. A firm responsible for designing and implementing CRM, marketing automation, and business intelligence software solutions for companies worldwide, across the technology, consulting, finance, marketing, and manufacturing industries.
“Act-On is our go-to marketing automation solution recommendation for our customer relationship management (CRM) clients who need more than the out-of-the-box marketing functionality of their CRM,” says Dawn Dittman, Marketing and Training Manager for DataSync. “Act-On has been responsive in our sales process and their on-boarding process including CRM integration and training is truly remarkable. Our clients are consistently delighted with Act-On’s marketing automation solution and with the implementation and support experiences. We use Act-On to manage our own marketing campaigns and are proud to be an Act-On Silver consulting partner.”
Act-On has tailor-made applications for Microsoft Solutions, including:
- A prebuilt, native integration with Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement to enable closed-loop, Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and reporting, and to orchestrate multi-channel engagements across the customer lifecycle. The integration helps sales personalize outreach and prioritize opportunities based on behaviors and interests.
- Act-On Data Studio that integrates with Power BI and gives users the ability to push engagement data into the BI tool to visualize sales and marketing data in new ways, and ultimately provide real-time insights that the business can act on for increasingly intelligent customer engagements.
- Act-On Anywhere that integrates with Microsoft Outlook to help sales and support optimize interactions with customers. The integration gives users the ability to access Act-On email templates within the mail app, opt-in communications for tracking, and receive alerts when a prospect or customer interacts with the email.