Pay for What You Use.
And not a Penny More.
Our Active Contacts(i) pricing model fits your needs and budget while delivering unrivaled and award-winning support. Act-On allows you to reach who you want, when you want, as you want based on active use – not databases, not lists, and not junk data. Let’s talk!
Plans and Pricing
Active Contacts (i)
Do you have?
I have up to
Need to estimate how many
Active Contacts refers to the subset of your total contact database to which you are actively marketing.
Typically, Active Contacts represent40% - 60%of your contact database in a month
A platform for the energetic marketer
- Best-of-breed marketing automation
- Integrates into virtually any MarTech system
- Execute true multichannel marketing programs
- Engage with customers across their life cycle
When scale, scope, reach is essential
- Deep CRM Connector for Zendesk, SalesForce, and Microsoft Dynamics
- Data Studio for advanced reporting and BI integration
- Account-Based Marketing
- 2x user accounts
|Automated engagement programs|
|Track website and landing page visitors|
|Score visitors, prospects and customers|
|Create contact lists based on behavior and demographics|
|Target emails and messaging to contact segments|
|Deliver landing pages and forms that engage your market and capture info|
|Dozens of pre-built templates for landing pages, forms, and emails|
|Open API, Zapier and Cazoomi enables customers to build the martech they need|
|Interactive analytics and reporting dashboards|
|Data Studio for advanced reporting and BI integration||Add-on|
|Automated SMS markeitng||Add-on||Add-on|
“We were attracted to Active Contact pricing, which only charges us for contacts we’re actively marketing to instead our entire database.”
– SIIRI HAGE, DIRECTOR OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS (PICARRO)
“It made financial sense to only pay for the contacts we’re engaging with and helped secure approval to move forward with Act-On.“
– CORI HUTSLAR, WEBSITE MANAGER (VISIT MYRTLE BEACH)
“Act-On’s Active Contact pricing helps us proved the value of marketing automation with a smaller investment up front.“
– EVAN MCKENSIE, MARKETING MANAGER (TPC TRAINING)