Pay for What You Use. And not a Penny More.
Our Active Contacts(i) pricing model fits your needs and budget while delivering unrivaled and award-winning support. Act-On allows you to reach who you want, when you want, as you want based on active use – not databases, not lists, and not junk data. Let’s talk!
Plans and Pricing
Active Contacts (i)
Do you have?
I have up to
Need to estimate how many
Active Contacts (i) you have?
Active Contacts refers to the subset of your total contact database to which you are actively marketing.
Typically, Active Contacts represent40% - 60%of your contact database in a month
A platform for the energetic marketer
- Best-of-breed marketing automation
- Integrates into virtually any MarTech system
- Execute true multichannel marketing programs
- Engage with customers across their life cycle
When scale, scope and reach is essential to success
- Deep CRM Connector for SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, and NetSuite
- Data Studio for advanced reporting and BI integration
- Account-Based Marketing
- 2x user accounts
See all features
|Automated engagement programs|
|Track website and landing page visitors|
|Score visitors, prospects and customers|
|Create contact lists based on behavior and demographics|
|Target emails and messaging to contact segments|
|Deliver landing pages and forms that engage your market and capture info|
|Dozens of pre-built templates for landing pages, forms, and emails|
|Open API, Zapier and Cazoomi enables customers to build the martech they need|
|Interactive analytics and reporting dashboards|
|Data Studio for advanced reporting and BI integration||Add-on|
Pricing Frequently asked questions
“We were attracted to Active Contact pricing, which only charges us for contacts we’re actively marketing to instead our entire database.”
– SIIRI HAGE, DIRECTOR OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS (PICARRO)
“It made financial sense to only pay for the contacts we’re engaging with and helped secure approval to move forward with Act-On.“
– CORI HUTSLAR, WEBSITE MANAGER (VISIT MYRTLE BEACH)
“Act-On’s Active Contact pricing helps us proved the value of marketing automation with a smaller investment up front.“
– EVAN MCKENSIE, MARKETING MANAGER (TPC TRAINING)