Email Deliverability: What Is It and Why Should You Care?
Inbox delivery is the goal, but as spammers become increasingly common, it’s getting harder and harder to get there consistently, which raises the bar for email marketing entry and forces smart marketers to do more than the minimum.
In this eBook, you'll learn more about:
- Key terms related to email deliverability
- Factors influencing email reputation and how to improve it
- ISP authentication
- Achieving and maintaining good email data hygiene
- The importance of individual domains for separate streams
- What senders see vs. what the ISP sees