PORTLAND, OR–(Marketwired – May 05, 2016) – Act-On Software, the leading provider of marketing automation for fast-growing businesses, today announced its Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Automation solution to give B2B marketers the ability to orchestrate an automated, multi-channel ABM strategy — from building brand awareness, to driving demand, and through customer retention. Act-On’s ABM Automation reduces the complexity associated with ABM by orchestrating the interactions across touchpoints to enable organizations to deliver highly targeted, and personalized experiences based on a contact’s role and stage in the buying cycle.
While ABM was first named and promoted by ISTMA 15 years ago, it has not been widely used outside of the enterprise. Today, with the recent technology advancements in marketing, and the accessibility to the behavioral data collected in Marketing Automation, Act-On makes ABM a viable strategy for B2B companies of all sizes.
Act-On serves as ABM’s “command center,” giving CMOs the power to steward the customer experience by controlling the messages seen throughout the buying journey — across multiple channels including email, social, display, and direct mail. With Act-On ABM Automation, companies can transform the way they target and engage with prospects and customers.
“Act-On ABM Automation makes it easier for B2B marketers to execute a smarter, more coordinated account-based marketing strategy across the entire company,” said Kevin Bobowski, CMO of Act-On Software. “And this internal coordination ensures that marketers deliver the best possible digital experience — for prospects and customers alike.”
Act-On’s integrated workspace now offers a module for CMOs looking to develop and execute on ABM for both acquisition of new accounts and retention of current customer accounts. In addition, Act-On has also partnered with ABM vendors to provide a true multi-channel experience.
Leveraging Act-On ABM Automation, marketers can:
- Effectively link buyer behaviors and data across a single account view
- Easily create account-based campaigns to improve nurturing and engagement
- Automatically score accounts and trigger campaigns and workflows inside and outside of the inbox
- Precisely target all decision makers within an account and deliver a unified experience across the organization
In addition to providing account-level views and scoring within Act-On ABM Automation, Act-On will also integrate with the following applications:
- Attend: Accelerate revenue at events by integrating Attend with Act-On. Sync engaged accounts from Act-On into Attend’s event platform. The solution enables marketers to dramatically minimize event set-up and revolutionize how sales teams engage with customers and prospects to accelerate pipeline, drive revenue, and increase their ROI on events.
- ListenLoop: Deliver a precise, account-based display ad retargeting program by integrating ListenLoop with Act-On. Add a step in Act-On’s automated programs to trigger display ads on third-party properties to reinforce messaging and content based on a contact’s role and stage in the buying cycle.
- PFL: Cut through the clutter and engage target prospects with automated direct mail using PFL integrated with Act-On. Add a triggered workflow within an Act-On automated program to make the sending of high-impact, personalized direct mail and packages as easy as sending an email.
- Oktopost: Engage and nurture social accounts and the contacts within using Oktopost integrated with Act-On. Build listening streams in Oktopost and engage directly with buyers and customers – synchronize social activity with Act-On to enhance scoring and identify your most engaged accounts.
- Siftrock: Add reply mail intelligence to account lists to get a complete picture of the influencers and decision makers at a company using Siftrock integrated with Act-On. Seamlessly synchronize new contacts mined from the replies received from Act-On email campaigns and add to your existing account lists for further nurturing.
- Terminus: Build better segments and target personas to reach more decision makers within accounts using Terminus integrated with Act-On. Once target accounts have been identified, Terminus’ targeting works in concert with Act-On’s coordination to nurture contacts within those accounts.
Act-On ABM Automation will be GA as of June 2016. Head here to learn more.
About Act-On Software
Act-On Software is a marketing automation company delivering innovation that empowers marketers to do the best work of their careers. Act-On is the only integrated workspace that powers the customer experience from end-to-end, from brand awareness and demand generation, to retention and loyalty. With Act-On, marketers can drive better business outcomes and see higher customer lifetime value. Act-On is squarely focused on the success of its customers and offers consultant level quality with everyday customer support. Act-On Software has been recognized for its superior product and rapid business growth by Deloitte, Forbes, and Inc. Magazine. For more information, visitwww.act-on.com.